Thursday 6 April 2017

The Asylum wants YOU!

Hi, I'm Paul...

...And I'm here to invite you into The Asylum.

Those of you familiar with The Asylum will no doubt know of our Meet the Inmates series. Designed to showcase the painting heroics of our readers, Meet the Inmates offers you the chance to demonstrate your prowess to your fellow readers and hobbyists.  Examples of previous editions can be found here and here.

Interested? Excellent, because I'm looking for miniature painters who can provide photos of their work to be featured here on The Asylum. Whilst any good quality work is welcome, I'm particularly keen to see photographs which include miniatures and/or dioramas from the following games or manufacturers:




If you think you've got what it takes to shake your tail feathers on The Asylum, then don't be shy; leave a comment below, or contact me via Asylum Wargaming's Facebook page. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Until then...?

...Stay crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment